We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If there is a recipe that brings me back to an exciting moment of my childhood, it is this Banana sponge cake with sugar and cinnamon, which my mother did when we were little. He keeps doing it and surprising us with this recipe every time we go to his house. As it is a recipe that was passed from generation to generation in my family, I have decided to share with the readers of Guiainfantil.com this true delicacy of the gods.
For me there is no other banana cake that surpasses it. Furthermore, the result is a crunchy sponge cake with an aroma that 'perfumes' the whole house. An easy, practical recipe, and with which you can also make children like bananas, a fruit rich in potassium, perfect for sports children or those who need a lot of energy. Come on, do we make it for snack or the children's breakfast?
3 cups of wheat flour
3 cups of sugar
1 cup of milk or orange juice
1 cup butter or margarine
1 tablespoon (soup) baking powder
1. In a bowl, separate the gems from the egg whites and beat the whites. In another bowl, beat the yolks with the butter and 2 cups of sugar until you get a homogeneous dough. Then add the milk, wheat and yeast, and beat again. Finally, add the whites until stiff. Stir and reserve.
2. Spread a bowl with butter and sprinkle it with wheat flour. On a plate, cut the bananas horizontally, in three layers. In another bowl, mix the remaining cup of sugar with the cinnamon.
3. Arrange half of the dough in the pan and cover it with banana and then sprinkle it with the sugar and cinnamon.
4. Add the other half of the dough on top and cover with the remaining banana. Sprinkle again with the sugar and cinnamon.
5. Finally, take the pan to the pre-heated oven at 180 degrees, for about 30 minutes, or until the cake has a toasted color, as you can see in the photo.
And to eat!!!! Enjoy your meal.
More recipes from Brazil for Guiainfantil readers.
You can read more articles similar to Crunchy banana cake with cinnamon for children, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.