Seabass is one of the leanest fish, it has a very low fat content, so it is a good food to help children not develop childhood obesity. It also provides potassium, phosphorus and iron.
The simplicity of this recipe will make you unable to resist trying it, as it helps to enhance these beneficial properties for your health. A very practical and quick dish to cook with which you will surely be right.
- A fresh sea bass weighing between 800 grams and one kilo
- A packet of coarse salt
- Olive oil
- 2 lemons
- Chopped parsley
Tips: Use this recipe in other similar types of fish, adapt it to the preferences of your children.
1. Wash the fish and clean it well inside.
2. Cover the bottom of a bowl with coarse salt and place the fish on top.
3. Cover all the fish with the rest of the coarse salt and moisten it a little with water and the juice of the lemons.
3. Heat the oven well before inserting the tray.
4. Bake the fish at a temperature of 250ºC for approximately 20 minutes.
5. When it is well baked, remove the skin and bones.
6. Serve on a plate with a drizzle of olive oil on top and chopped parsley.
Here are other fish recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Sea bass in salt with a touch of lemon, in the category of Fish on site.