We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The green beans They are one of the most important legumes for their nutritional qualities. For children, it is essential to consume this food group, where there are many vitamins necessary for growth.
Many kinds of vitamins (A, C, B1, B2 B3 and B6), as well as minerals and other nutrients can be found in dishes like these green beans with ham, which will help children to grow up healthy.
- 1 kg. green beans
- 225 gr. Serrano ham
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 200 gr of baby carrots (optional)
- 4 small potatoes (optional)
1. Put a pot with plenty of water to boil on the fire.
2. Wash and peel the beans (the tip must be removed). Cut into pieces of approximately 5 cm.
3. When the water starts to boil, add the beans with a little salt. Let them cook for about 15 minutes, it is convenient to test to know when they are at the desired doneness. Optional: Baby carrots and potatoes previously peeled and chopped can be added to the cooking.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan while the beans cook. Chop the garlic and onion very finely and pass through the pan for a few minutes, until the onion is transparent. Add the diced ham and cook for about 5 minutes, until the onion is golden brown.
5. Drain the beans, serve and accompany the ham, onion and garlic.
You can read more articles similar to Green beans with ham. Traditional recipe for children, in the category of Legumes on site.