We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Make an original Bethlehem of Christmas personalized with figures made with recycled materials. In GuiaInfantil we teach you step by step how to make a craft of figure of the Child Jesus.
Fun crafts with recycled materials to decorate for Christmas. Teach children the value of recycling and have fun with this activity that teaches them to develop their creativity.
- 1 bottle of liquid yogurt
- 1 polystyrene ball
- Scissors and glue
- Pencil, marker and brush
- Flesh and orange paint
- Blue felt
- Orange cellophane
- 1 toothpick
1. Paint a styrofoam ball flesh-colored and let it dry.
2. Cut a container of liquid yogurt, first lengthwise and then widthwise. Paint it orange to make the crib.
3. Cut strips of orange cellophane and glue them to the bottom of the "crib" to make the straw for the manger.
4. Paint the eyes and mouth of the Child Jesus. Put glue on the back and place it in the yogurt container.
4. Cut out a piece of blue felt to make the blanket, glue it on, and you're done!
This craft has been made byLaura Platas, of Juice Animations.