We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
What is the best name for my baby? This is the question that those who are about to become parents ask themselves. When choosing the baby's name, families debate between following the family tradition or looking for a most original name, but they are all influenced a bit by the trends of the moment.
We know which are the most popular names for girls in Ecuador for this 2015. They are traditional names with a renewed touch that makes them current. These are the most popular girl names in Ecuador. Surely among them is the name of your girl.
1. Dámaris. The name is of Greek origin and means 'wife'. It is an old name that has not been widely used, so it is presented full of originality and freshness.
2. Sofia. It is a name of Greek origin that means 'wisdom'. His personality is such that he sweeps the lists of frequent names for girls in all Latin American countries. And it is that Sofia is a safe bet for your girl.
3. Camila. This name has a curious Etruscan origin and a meaning of 'minister'. Despite its age, it is a totally modern name, very original and with a distinguished air that makes it irresistible.
4. Ana Lucia. To the Hebrew origin of Ana, which means 'full of grace', joins the Latin origin of Lucia, which means 'light'. Together they form one of the most attractive and charming compound names for girls.
5. Paula. It is a name of Latin origin that means 'small'. In recent years it has entered the frequent name lists with force because it is a name full of personality and very seductive.
6. María Fernanda. The Hebrew origin of the omnipresent Maria joins the Germanic origin of Fernanda, which means 'daring' to form one of the most elegant and traditional compound names.
7. Isabel. This name is of Hebrew origin and means 'promise of God'. It is one of the most beautiful names for girls that does not lose strength despite having a long tradition.
8. Karla. The name has a Germanic origin and a meaning that speaks of 'strength'. With this spelling it adopts a more modern air than the classic Carla and is much more sophisticated.
9. Samantha. It is a name of Aramaic origin that means 'the one who listens'. It is a totally modern name despite its ancient origin and is here to stay on the list of frequent names for girls.
10. Emily. This name has a Latin origin and its meaning speaks of 'Calm down'. It is the Anglophone variant of Emilia and with this shape it acquires a totally renewed and modern touch.
Laura Velez. Editor of our site
You can read more articles similar to Most popular names for girls for 2015 in Ecuador, in the category of Names for boys on site.