We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
On Father's Day our children can tell their dad how much he means to them. Parents are a key figure for children, so the best gift on this day are some medal cookies.
Cooking with the children on this day will be a very fun activity for parents and children. Remember that you can decorate the cookies as you like, let the children let their imaginations run wild and congratulate the parents on their day with this recipe for children.
- 450 gr. Of flour
- 250 gr. butter or margarine
- 175 gr. of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon of salt
Tips: You can use orange instead of lemon, or whatever flavor you like for the cookies.
1. Sift the flour with the salt and reserve. Beat the sugar with the butter, at room temperature, until it is creamy.
2. Add the egg and continue beating until it is well integrated and homogeneous.
3. Incorporate the flour little by little, in three batches, and stir until a dough is formed.
4. Knead with your hands for about 5 minutes. Add the lemon zest and a splash of juice, continue kneading and shape the ball. Put in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 165ºC. On a floured surface, roll out the dough with a rolling pin. Cut the cookies into the shapes that we like the most and decorate them. A hole can be made so that they can be "hung".
6. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes at 165ºC. Take out and let cool.
You can read more articles similar to Medal Cookies for Dad, in the Cookies category on site.