Rice and chicken, two of the star foods for children. As their taste is very mild, they are some of the first foods they try and that they like the most. To make it juicier, you can accompany it with a sauce.
In Children's Guide we suggest that you cook this rice with chicken and soft cheese sauce, so it will be a little more original and they will continue to love its flavor. This recipe is very simple to prepare, that is why it is very convenient to make for children and pregnant women, as well as being nutritious.
- 700 gr. chicken breast
- 300 gr. of rice
- 100 ml chicken broth
- 100 ml. liquid cream
- 150 gr. cheese spread
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic
- Black pepper
1. Put water to heat with a pinch of salt. When it starts to boil, add the rice and cook for about 15 minutes. Drain and reserve.
2. Dissolve the cornstarch in the cold broth, then heat it in a saucepan with the cream, cheese, a little salt and pepper.
3. Let it simmer for about ten minutes, until the sauce thickens. If it is too runny, add a little more cornstarch dissolved in a little water.
4. Heat oil in a pan with the garlic clove. Fry the chicken fillets for a few minutes, until golden brown. Sprinkle with a little parsley.
5. Present the dish with a steak washed down with the cheese sauce and a little rice. To eat!
Here are other food recipes for pregnant women
You can read more articles similar to Rice with chicken and mild cheese sauce, in the category of Rice on site.