Original recycling children's craft that you can easily do at home with the little ones. Ideal to explain to children the importance of respecting and caring for the environment.
With this button bracelet children will learn to reuse objects and things that are no longer useful, while stimulating their creativity and fine motor skills. They can make a nice gift for Mother's Day or Christmas.
- Colored buttons
- Leather thread
- Pair of scissors
Advice: Reuse loose buttons that you have at home or clothes that you no longer use.
1. Measure the wrist of the person who will be wearing the bracelet.
2. Add 6 to 8 cm to the measurement of the wrist: this is the length that the leather thread should be.
3. Thread the buttons onto the leather thread alternating colors. Let the buttons overlap.
4. Do not thread buttons to the two ends of the leather thread, leave a free piece on each side.
5. Now you can tie the bracelet around your wrist, you will see how well it looks!