We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Meatballs and pasta are two of the favorite dishes for children. Therefore, what better way than to mix them in the purest Italian style and make some authentic spaghetti with meatballs in bolognese sauce.
To learn how to make spaghetti with meatballs, you just have to follow the step by step that we provide in Guiainfantil and in no time your children will be tasting this exquisite dish. Children will not leave anything on the plate!
- 400 gr of minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- Chopped parsley
- 400 ml tomato crushed
- 400 gr of spaghetti
- 150 ml olive oil
- Flour for coating
- 1 potato
- Basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
1. Cook the potato and when it is tender, break it up with a fork.
2. Mix the potato with the meat, onion, egg and parsley in a bowl and season to your liking.
3. Make balls with the meat mixture and pass through flour. Remove excess flour before frying.
4. Pour a little olive oil into a frying pan and fry the meatballs over low / medium heat.
5. Add the crushed tomato to the meatballs and cook for 10 minutes until thick.
6. On the other hand, cook the pasta with a little salt. When it comes to a boil, allow about 10 minutes for them to remain al dente.
7. Drain the pasta well and mix it with the bolognese sauce for the meatballs. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on each plate and garnish with a basil leaf.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Spaghetti Bolognese with meatballs for children, in the Meat category on site.